Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy+ing !!


Last night, we went to Pudu to bring my housemate's bf who was my darl's darl to our house. Nice to meet him ^.^. It had been a long time, we never felt so happy together just like today. As usual, we went to Midvalley by lrt to Bangsar and took a shuttle bus to Midvalley. Although, we didn't have much more money with us but we felt happy too. Because it was after an exam even tough it had been after a week ago? Because two more person with us? My housemate's bf and our classmate? No matter how, we had a window shopping and we ate a a lot!!! It was quite amazing, after Kim Gary at around 4pm, we having ice-blended and took away crispy chicken of "Shi Lin" before we went back home. After our dinner, we ordered delivery of McD again... wow wow wow.. i'm so full now.. feeling like my internal organ around my adbomen are going to pop-out! Planned to go for bowling, but ended up vf shooting basketball and playing drum at the "dingding" centre. There was the Kevin from 女人我最大giving the explanation for the cosmetic products, ELLE, Espirit and so many others exhibition at Midvalley. The most irritating thing happened with me was my useless Touch n Go card. I'm not sure wat had happened to it.. it cant be used by now! It made me inconvenient and wasting time. U know? I cant GO because I CANT TOUCH now! Wakakaka...

2 comments:

  1. can't go because can't tough =.=''
    pa lia... haha...
    funny lar

    zs

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. darl darl... so enjoy with darl dat day.... ^^ my darl and my darl.. all going out together... =P

    ReplyDelete