Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sorry to u, for making u disappointed on me. Sorry to myself, for dreaming in my own world.

"No use if u just say it out and didnt take any action!" my dear, u told me this.
GOSH! i jz realised tat how serious condition, i hv fall into...
i told u, i wanna make a difference,i told u again n again.
bt now,i have no more excuse to say after u told me this...
seriously, i m ...
it seemed like u all are moving in front, moving toward the life they wanted for so long time ago.
n i m still on the same step!
although, u r bz searching for wat u want,i knew u r tired n u ever think to give up.
bt finally, u found!ur life is meaningful, n the most important thing u live happily, u no need to rely on others, no need to live for others.
how about me? i m still the same! i spent a lot of money n finding excuse for myself for being so.
i hate the life being now.
although i know sometimes need to enjoy n relax, bt it seemed like i m enjoying most of the time.
hanging around after class or staying at home doing nothing,except online n do some homeworks.
izzit this kind of live, i want?
can i make it difference!

8 comments:

  1. don hate yr life. try 2 change it.
    yuya jia you jia you ^^
    u're the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is nt a destination but a lifelong journey..
    making difference makes perfect..
    do watever u wish 2 do n everythng will shine to u!
    ganbatte~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to u all.... i will try my best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone also said make difference can make everything perfect oo..
    i know i am fierce..
    but seem like u mess up urlife..
    there is no doubt if sumtime u spend money for relax..
    but..u seems over~
    sorry~

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun say sorry to me, my dear. u r the only one who dare n willing to comment my life. i will try to organise my life all over again. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey... r u ok? if fell unhappy must let me know lo... i go meet u... dun be lonely like me lo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks ah tat.. if i feel unhappy again.. we hang out 2gether or u rush lrt come my hse lor k?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure... but u must let me know lo...

    ReplyDelete