Saturday, November 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

have been 3 n half months i didnt go bak to my home sweet home.
knowing tat, everyone is waiting for me to come bak home
i spent my whole day time chatting vf them
i need to tell them wat was happening in pj, in B09-6 or even in nio.
1. dr.anath scolded me for wearing short pants to school, n i insist in myself tat y dun i wear hot pants to school next time.
2. every Horrible, Terrible and Vegetable things happened in B09-6 which made my feel tat my life is meangless.
3. i gonna bring my housemates n classmates visit my hometown during this coming sem break.Yu huuuu... PROMISE!!
4. complicated relationship between housemates n juniors.
5. recommend them a MUST to try the ice in SNOW FLAKES.
6.........
7.........
8..........................................................
n pretty much things i wanna share vf my mummy!! wakaka

jz get bak home from IKAN BAKAR, n my favourite AH KEE mee at kuala perlis ^^
my eating journey.. to be continued tomorrow!!




but i need to prepare for my final because now is having STUDY WEEK not HOLIDAY!!
iakkkkk...

2 comments:

  1. walao, so enjoy o...
    i jz back from perlis le... haha
    erm erm...
    good luck in your exam la.
    gambateh

    ReplyDelete
  2. not even enjoy, jz went bak to c my family for a while. since so long, i didnt get bak home. final exam starting from monday..

    ReplyDelete