Monday, May 3, 2010

Recently~

What have been busying recently? Again, it was exam and presentation.There was 3 presentation in a week. It was horrible making us suffer. SWEAT, however the end right now.
Life and exam always been connected. We are just like, we cant live without exam, except one day we die. The next exam which will be final, it's on 24th May. There will be 3 weeks to go, 2 more weeks classes for this semester and one week for study week.

Oh gosh! Been wondering how can i make it for last 2 semester's final exam preparation.
Too much to study, too much to memorise. And i'm not planning to go home during study week, i know i cant really study at home. Home is too comfortable, away from this all strangers, away from problem with every meal. But there's too many temptation at home. There's my family, astro, mt bed, there's delicious meal, there's my favourite breakfast once i open my eye in the morning. There's my lovely garden and river where i used to spend my time in the evening. I can't.. I can't. But i actually miss them! Must catch up with everything once after the final.
2months of semester break. here, i come!!

My gang, where are you all been? I pretty miss u guys so much. HUGSSS..When can we all meet up again after the last gathering. Izzit, only when some of us going to oversea just only need to gather?? (sarcastic) Knowing that, everyone's busying preparing for the exam.
So, i'm waiting for that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment