Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to myself =)

Very sad to say that, i'm 20th. it begins with 2 and no more with 1. i'm getting older, it's the time to getting mature and understanding. I got 3 birthday cards as my present, or maybe it should be 3 birthday papers. Wakaka. I know that my housemates will have no idea to choose anything as my birthday present. Coz i'm too choosy =).

They bought me a secret recipe's cake and we celebrated at red-box. However, my baby insisted to pay for the red-box for all of us including my housemates. Oh gosh, people will never know how i felt heart pain for that. Coz it was so expensive and i shouldn't making the decision to celebrate there.

I also received a video including all my perlis gang recorded for me. So sweet =) Thanks u guys. Although i really hope to celebrate with u all instead the video. So that, i can meet u all. No choice, since everyone preparing for final as me too. This is such a sad thing, my birthday will be held during the final or study week.

Spent all day in uni during my birthday coz everyone need to prepare for the exhibition for world optometry day on the next day. Everyone seemed to be exhausted after that. So, prefer to eat, eat and eat at red-box.

Baby promised to buy birthday present for me at uk during this semester break. Although i insisted i dont wan anything from him, as long as he promises to take good care of himself in uk. Argh.. i've been worrying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment