Wednesday, June 24, 2009

100 & 101

I will always say that, 100 and 101 will always be together. As everyone knows that both of them will never separate. Just like us!!!

how was the relationship started? ........
When first we talked, we just realise that we have been in the same physic class for already a few months ago. You're always sitting in front, and i was hiding behind there. Everthing starts to happen, when i first moved to 101 from 301. I knew you're my neighbour and i never dare to talk to you. Sometimes later, we smile at each other and because of chia nee knew u before, we started to talk with each other.

how was the relationship going on and on? ........
In physic class, i sit beside you andyou're helping me alot in my studies. We tried to attend the class together but sometimes it was so hard for me to wake you up actually. As i told you before, your clock was ringing and already wake up all those people in 1st floor except waking up urself. Hehe. It was so bad to say so.

You were pretty helping me alot in my studies in HSC and you really never realised that and I didnt know how to appreciate you. You gave me alot of support and i became more mature now. The most important was the tough moment last year, you, chia nee, sing yee, jiayin, yuen nee and so many others were by my side. Thanks girls.
We shared most of our time in hostel, we bathed while we chatted in toilet, we talked while both of our door keep opening and we cooked!! We shared our stories , we shared our memories and experiences, we already shared our whole grandmother's stories..... and we knew that our stories keep updating, so we must catch up with each other! 100, please promise me !
Our memories updated in penang last weekend. I miss so much of ur life in the past few months. I'm not purposely want to tell u a lie, just because you're too cute when you believe me and you realised i'm just joking.
Our memories still staying and flying in penang and kl, when do you want to continue it in perlis with Jiayin?? wakakaka

I'm so glad to have a friend like you^^
too much to say my dear 100,
too much to tell my dear 100,
too much to share with u,
too much i miss u,
too much we love u!

2 comments:

  1. *wiping of tears* weiii, i'm so gam dong.
    din expect u ll write a post about me!
    I LOVE YOU, 101!!!
    sobs.
    sure one day I will go find u 1!!
    promise we ll meet each other as soon as we can k!?
    we will always keep in touch, I PROMISE!
    I would never forget you too, 101 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, to be ur friend, i m such a lucky gal. may god bless u got the offer from Aimst. i'll pray for u

    ReplyDelete