Monday, June 14, 2010

still clearly in my mind

almost one week, i cant get to see u.
almost one week, i cant get to listen to ur voice.
almost one week, i cant get to act as a cat.
it will continue for 2more months.

no chance for me to do so. looking at ur picture, thinking of u. babe, i'm pretty much miss u. can't get to tell u everything happened in my life. haha, i'm sure u'll miss my grandma's story right?? gonna spam ur message box!!

worrying that when i meet u jz tell u everything, it's too late. and i will forgotten every single things. told my mum and cousin about u =) sweetest thing ever. once i heard ur favourite song, i smile at myself.

babe, i'm still remember by that time i'm walking into the boarding room. we going take different flight, u going to london and i'm going back home. felt so sad to leave u there alone. once i turned back, glad that u're still standing there and smile at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment